i-SEN (the International Social Entrepreneurship Network) facilitates the growth of social enterprises at higher education learning institutions. It aims to be the ‘go-to’ platform for students who are interested in social impact, innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability and impact investing. i-SEN offers its members:
- An easy-to-use learning tool: intuitive to navigate, i-SEN offers a structured approach to learning about social impact, innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability and impact investing. For beginners to the field, it is a leading learning resource. For students and professors familiar with the space, i-SEN allows them to keep up-to-date with market trends and developments.
- Ideas and skills sharing: i-SEN is a collaboration and communication platform which facilitates knowledge sharing between peers and experts (including a specific skill exchange tool).
- Market specialized content: giving access to social impact news and blogs, market leading research and precedent legal templates produced and given to the market by Prime Advocates and its legal and impact strategy partners.
- Global Networking opportunities: a global directory of service providers, which social enterprises may need in order to grow. i-SEN connects students to investors for impact investment support and recruiting opportunities.
- Free membership: i-SEN is open to everyone, but the platform’s target group is MBA students and their professors.
- Training and education: invitations to Prime Advocates’ lecture series and bespoke training sessions.
For more details please click the appropriate tab:
i-SEN was established and funded by Prime Advocates, an award winning not-for-profit law firm and social finance consultancy. As a part of its mission to grow the social finance ecosystem, each year Prime Advocates supports several impact projects through its charitable arm, The Prime Advocates Foundation. One of these ongoing projects is i-SEN, the only platform of its kind dedicated to fostering undergraduate and post-graduate social entrepreneurship. Unlike other accelerators in the marketplace, i-SEN is a free independent service with the sole function of helping social enterprises grow. Its content is crowd-driven by its student and faculty members.
‘The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems’ – Mohandas Karanchand Gandhi
i-SEN is a social impact initiative of Prime Advocates